[cma-l] CMA radio sanctuary campaign suggestion

Mike Davison mike at g1sbn.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Jun 30 14:28:29 BST 2016

I think we have to draw a sharp distinction between campaigning and
reporting. If a station sets itself up as a campaigning station, so be
it, but I do think that that is a dangerous stance particularly if it
causes high emotional and possibly irrational responses.That is my main
concern and, probably, there I shall let it rest.

Mike Davison