[cma-l] CMA radio sanctuary campaign suggestion

Shirley Ludford shirleyludford at btinternet.com
Wed Jun 29 19:03:40 BST 2016

Appropriate and not over-done messages are key.
Sometimes more effective by appropriate interviews with community reps.  We are covering by such as:-
-  Last week the Wiltshire Police & Crime Commissioner came in live on air.-  Separately, we had an interview/feature with representatives of the local Muslim Association who talked about their role in the community, desire to integrate and the large function-hall which they fund-raised for and offer for use by all local groups..  No mention of racist issues was made, just positive messages.

  Shirls
  Shirley Ludford
Mob: 07951 366289
High Sheriff's Award for Services to Community
Pride Of Swindon Award
President: Swindon Male Voice ChoirPatron: Commonweal School Patron: Pegasus Brass
Station Manager. TrainerSWINDON 105.5www.swindon1055.com