[cma-l] Celebrating 10 years of Community Radio - video project

Lucinda Guy chair at commedia.org.uk
Mon Jun 27 09:52:16 BST 2016

Were you one of the stations licensed in the first round? Would you be able
to contribute to a video project celebrating 10 years of Community Radio,
to show at this year's conference.?

Let us know if you are able to take part, the more the merrier.

What we need:

   - Around a minute of film from each station
   - Include an intro straight to camera *("Hello! We are Shopping Centre
   FM!")*
   - A couple of short statements from volunteers about what they get out
   of it
   - Some stills of the outside or entrance to your premises, that show
   your logo etc.
   - Copy of your logo as a jpg

Please don't edit logos or text onto any of the film, it's best to send us
raw footage.
Filming on a phone or tablet is fine, just set it to good quality and 1920
x 1080 resolution.
It would be great to have this in by 1st August.

Email me directly if you have any questions.

Best wishes,
Lucinda

--

*Lucinda GuyChair,** Community Media Association*

*Book your tickets now for the Community Media Conference 2016*
<http://bit.ly/2016CMAConf>
ᐧ
ᐧ