[cma-l] Fwd: seeking audio file re Brexit

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Fri Jun 24 18:44:45 BST 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Greta Anderson <greta at pacifica.org>

Hello. I am technical coordinator of the Pacifica Radio Network. I am
writing to seek a 10- to 15-minute audio file from a British community
radio station to feature in Pacifica's weekly show Sprouts: Radio from the
Grassroots. This show airs on 50-100 stations through North America.

The topic we seek, of course, is the "Brexit" vote and movement. We are
seeking on-the-ground reaction; if necessary we have an expert in the
States to provide context.

Please send sound files or links to sound files to greta at pacifica.org.

Please cross-post on listservs if you can. The show's deadline is end of
the day Wednesday June 29.
Thank you,

Greta Anderson