[cma-l] Good news Friday - Soundart Radio

Fiona McCormick mrs.fiona.mccormick at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 15:49:34 BST 2016

Some more good news from us - Nevis Radio in Fort William, Scotland, were
successful in their application to the Community Radio Fund.  Although we
were only awarded part of our requested amount, it will still make a huge
difference in both our short- and long-term sustainability.

It's the first time we have been successful, so our perseverance has paid
off!