[cma-l] Filling airtime with valuable programmes

Alan Coote alan.coote at 5digital.co.uk
Wed Jun 15 13:39:49 BST 2016

If you’re new to this list or not aware;

The weekly Let’s Talk Business is available to community stations absolutely FREE.

We’ve enabled station’s to raise £1,000s in sponsorship and trained over 2,500 new entrepreneurs. In our small way we’ve helped improve quite a few organisations and changed the lives of many people.

To join the growing movement of stations airing Let’s Talk Business or to find out more here's the link http://www.letstalkbusinessonline.com/radio-station-registration-syndicated-business-radio-show/

Kind Regards

Alan

Alan Coote

Email - alan.coote at MonogramMedia.co.uk

Phone - 0800 949 6655

Mobile - 07801 518858

Twitter - @TheAlanCoote

Twitter - @LTBShow

Web - http://www.LetsTalkBusinessOnline.com

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is private and confidential and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information. It is for the intended recipient only. If you have received this email in error, please notify the author by replying to it and then destroy it. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail or any attachment. Monogram Media, 309 – 315 Holdenhurst Road Bournemouth. Dorset. BH8 8BX. United Kingdom.