[cma-l] Radio Link Transmission systems

Mike Davison mike at g1sbn.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Jun 6 17:04:59 BST 2016

We have off-air monitoring setup on our desk, meter following monitoring
and is useful to make sure you've activated the auto feed computer via
the studio then  through the switching desk and not left the auto feed
active on the link transmitter only in splendid isolation. Now I wonder
who has fallen foul of this........

Mike Davison