[cma-l] Radio Link Transmission systems

Richard Berry richard.berry at sunderland.ac.uk
Wed Jun 1 13:16:24 BST 2016

We also use the 1.5GHz option. We encode at the studio-end as well, which means we have access and control of those systems if we need to. The downside is when the studio goes down the back-up system is unprocessed. It’s been solid and reliable over the past 6+ years of operation and whilst there is a very slight delay it is possible to listen off-air when presenting.

Richard