[cma-l] Social media sessions

Cormac Lawler cormac at radioregen.org
Mon Jan 18 10:19:22 GMT 2016

Quick reminder about the social media webinars today...

12pm-1pm: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8310684299024053249
7pm-8pm: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2033752735957868033

Links are to register - you'll then get an email to join the session.

Hopefully see you there,

Cormac

--

Cormac Lawler
Radio Regen

Tel: 0161 234 2799

http://www.communityradiotoolkit.net

Registered Charity No 1077763

Green Fish Resource Centre, 46-50 Oldham Street, Manchester, M4 1LE
<http://www.radioregen.org/>