[cma-l] Social media sessions

Cormac Lawler cormac at radioregen.org
Thu Jan 14 09:47:24 GMT 2016

Hi all,

A reminder about the social media sessions we have coming up. If you haven't already signed up, please do so soon!

Online webinars
(Next) Monday 18th Jan
12pm-1pm: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8310684299024053249
7pm-8pm: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2033752735957868033

London workshop
Sat 23rd Jan
Business in the Community, 137 Shepherdess Walk, London, N1 7RQ
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/social-media-for-community-radio-london-tickets-19926352256

Bristol workshop
Sat 30th Jan
Ujima Radio, The Station, Silver St, Bristol, BS1 2AG
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/social-media-for-community-radio-bristol-tickets-20458326405

These sessions are targeted to help you make best use of social media for your station - including how to generate revenue, and manage the time you spend on social media more effectively.

If you've any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Additionally, we may be able to arrange one to one support for your station around your use of social media - if this is of interest, please get in touch with me at cormac at radioregen.org.

All the best, and hope to see you soon,
Cormac

Cormac Lawler
Project coordinator
0161 234 2799

Radio Regen
46 Oldham Street, Green Fish Resource Centre, Manchester, M4 1LE
http://www.communityradiotoolkit.net

Company Ltd by Guarantee Registered in England and Wales No 3753832.
Registered Charity No 1077763