[cma-l] A First for Community Radio?

Clive Glover clivegloveruk at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 10:24:53 GMT 2016

Robert

I don't think we realised quite how big a story it was going to be. We only established that we could do this technically the day before! We concentrated on promoting it on air and through Social Media, mainly FaceBook and Twitter to ensure our local audience and followers were aware.

As always, lessons learned!

Clive Glover

Radio Verulam 92.6 FM
St Albans