[cma-l] Ofcom review of Analogue Radio Technical Policy and Processes.

Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk
Mon Feb 29 14:32:24 GMT 2016

I've been informed that the research published in December 2015 below on
the implications for DTT coverage planning and interference
modelling partially addresses some of the issues from the UHF/VHF
consultation.

http://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/market-data-research/other/technology-research/2015-reports/UKPMReview/

Ofcom is still planning to publish a high-level description of the UK
Planning Model to close out the work.

Best regards

Bill
--