[cma-l] Ofcom review of Analogue Radio Technical Policy and Processes.

Associated Broadcast Consultants info at a-bc.co.uk
Mon Feb 22 11:37:13 GMT 2016

Let's hope this latest review is quicker than their Consultation on UHF and
VHF Spectrum planning
<http://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/consultations/uhf-vhf-spectrum-planning/>.
It started on 26 July 2013, closed on 4 October and, as far as I can tell,
still no response from Ofcom.

That kind of approach undermines the concept of "Consultation".

Glyn

--
Glyn Roylance - Principal Consultant
Associated Broadcast Consultants <http://www.a-bc.co.uk/>