[cma-l] A good day in Manchester

Phil Korbel phil at radioregen.org
Thu Feb 25 10:33:08 GMT 2016

Hi all

I just wanted to thank our enthusiastic delegates at yesterday's Community
Radio Skills Session - the first event run by The Community Radio
Foundation.  Stations represented included Leyland Radio, Unity FM, Erewash
Sound, Ribble FM, Canalside, Future Radio, Wolverhampton Community Radio
and RadioLAB.

Our thanks also to our trainers Dom Chambers, BECTU's Alison Surtees and
Radio Radio Regen's Cathy Brooks and Cormac Lawler.

As ever with successful workshops it was what the delegates brought to the
room that really made it work - and they seemed to get a lot out of it too.

We'll offer a report soon on The Community Radio Toolkit - and if you're
fast there may be places left on the second session on March 15th.  Details
here
<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/community-radio-skills-session-2-tickets-20810412504>

best wishes

Phil

Phil Korbel FRSA - Director, Radio Regen, charity no. 1077763 Company Ltd
by Guarantee Registered in England and Wales No 3753832.
www.communityradiotoolkit.net
www.connecttransmit.org.uk

Please note that I work at Radio Regen under 2 days a week so responses
might not be as quick as we'd like.  Many thanks.