[cma-l] AM for CR

Paul Golder paul at pvg.co.uk
Thu Feb 18 09:09:25 GMT 2016

MW definitely has a fascination for some of us.  I was amazed to pick up
BBC Radio Ulster in my car on 1341kHz earlier this week and stayed with it
all morning - crackes, fades and all.  The idea of going to the internet to
listen in (in better quality) just doesn't appeal in the same way.

Would I put my station or another one on MW?  Absolutely not!

Paul
Phoenix FM