[cma-l] AM for CR

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 17 16:45:15 GMT 2016

The only "restrictions on the use of the FM band" that I see are those brought about by unlicensed broadcasters which Ofcom hasn't removed.And....
No - I'm not going to say it again.

Ian Hickling
Partner

Office: 01635 578435  (7am-11pm UK time)Carphone: 07530 980115 (only responds when driving)6 Horn Street, Compton, NEWBURY, RG20 6QS