[cma-l] Community Radio Skills Session 1 - 'last orders please'

Phil Korbel phil at radioregen.org
Wed Feb 17 13:15:43 GMT 2016

Thanks for the encouragement Ian - the more the merrier indeed

Cost is a barrier and if this were a funded initiative we'd subsidise
travel - hopefully next time.  We'll also share our evaluation of how these
two sessions go.

bests

Phil

Phil Korbel FRSA - Director, Radio Regen, charity no. 1077763 Company Ltd
by Guarantee Registered in England and Wales No 3753832.
www.communityradiotoolkit.net
www.connecttransmit.org.uk

Please note that I work at Radio Regen under 2 days a week so responses
might not be as quick as we'd like.  Many thanks.