[cma-l] Community Radio Skills Session 1 - 'last orders please'

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 17 11:20:59 GMT 2016

It would be an excellent idea to run similar sessions in other parts of the country, as I know a lot of stations have to be very careful about the expense of attending - and not many individuals can afford to fund it personally.
As you say Phil, Dom is proposing events of this nature and Danny's first Hub takes place on Saturday.
The more the merrier - as long as they are effectively sold and offer good value to delegates.We are very supportive of these projects in terms of offering our knowledge and experience in the areas of studio and transmission technology.
Obviously there will be an underlying commercial value for us, but there is also the important element of choice.
Ian Hickling
Partner

Office: 01635 578435  (7am-11pm UK time)Carphone: 07530 980115 (only responds when driving)6 Horn Street, Compton, NEWBURY, RG20 6QS