[cma-l] AM for CR

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 17 12:23:47 GMT 2016

Good points of course Tony.There are undoubtedly certain audience sectors that continue to benefit from an AM service, but the point I am making is the deception of suggesting that AM is a feasible alternative to FM for a conventional Community Radio application.James clearly agrees.

Ian Hickling
Partner

Office: 01635 578435  (7am-11pm UK time)Carphone: 07530 980115 (only responds when driving)6 Horn Street, Compton, NEWBURY, RG20 6QS