[cma-l] AM for CR

Canalside's The Thread office at thethread.org.uk
Wed Feb 17 12:10:23 GMT 2016

And there lies the problem .... No one as I see it has taken a blind bit of
notice of anything this fraternity has said .. if they have, they have gone
a funny way about it. Ofcom in fairness have their hands tied .... most of
the issues have come down from the start point    ie:- the Ivory Towers at
the DCMS.

The word 'clueless' springs to mind and being completely detached from the
real World and what is going on at grass roots level. The problems, the
issues, the difficulties . but lots of solutions to which the answer is =
nope

Say no more

They won't listen to the experts, so a mere insect like me, I've got no
chance .. but we are still entitled to an opinion.

Nick

  _____