[cma-l] AM for CR

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 17 11:32:20 GMT 2016

Quote - "AM isn't an equivalent platform to FM, therefore; and you'd be crazy to want to use it."
With your standing in the Industry James, I sincerely hope that the Officers at Ofcom and the DCMS who read these threads have taken your view on board.

Ian Hickling
Partner

Office: 01635 578435  (7am-11pm UK time)Carphone: 07530 980115 (only responds when driving)6 Horn Street, Compton, NEWBURY, RG20 6QS