[cma-l] PPL / PRS for Music mini consultation

Tony Bailey ravensound at pilgrimsound.co.uk
Fri Feb 12 09:15:00 GMT 2016

Interesting point "airplay to its unsigned members" presumably non PPL
in any case, however, something comes to mind here, what about the old
BBC "needle time" agreement?  I think it allowed free airplay to new
releases. Maybe a similar arrangement could be negotiated to offset some
of the charges in exchange for new entrant airtime?

Tony Bailey

Local Reports at http://www.ravensound.pilgrimsound.co.uk