[cma-l] PPL / PRS for Music mini consultation

Tony Bailey ravensound at pilgrimsound.co.uk
Thu Feb 11 12:44:51 GMT 2016

Don't take this as an endorsement but so far as I am aware:

Anything in the "public domain" has no rights attached to it.
Artist performance (as distinct from performance of the work) wasn't a
legal right.
I think online payments are proportional to users.
The law is civil, anyone can demand any fee they chose.
Distribution is a matter for the representative organisation.
This is also a matter for the organisation and their members.

Tony Bailey

Local Reports athttp://www.ravensound.pilgrimsound.co.uk