[cma-l] Community Radio Licensing Timetable

Canalside's The Thread office at thethread.org.uk
Wed Feb 3 18:28:56 GMT 2016

What I don't understand about all of this chaps (someone please explain)
how come London are last on the list ?   I would have thought that would
have been first bite at the Cherry ?      mainly because it's the Capital ??

I'm not complaining, I was just a bit surprised.

Someone past a comment about Cannock     are they still broadcasting yet ?
what's going on ?

Nick

  _____