[cma-l] NTP 535-300 TBU Manual request

Alex Gray, Two Lochs Radio tlr at gairloch.co.uk
Tue Feb 2 17:40:48 GMT 2016

Serge

In case it helps, the phone connection on single channel units was done via the 9-pin D-type connector which is usually:

Pins 1 + 2 = Telephone handset
Pin 3 NC

Pins 4 + 5 = Exchange line
Pin 6-9 = NC

As yours is dual, maybe it has two 9-pin connectors, or maybe it uses the NC pins on the same connector, But don’t blame me if it turns out to be non-standard! Maybe opening it up and inspecting the wiring would give the game away!

I know it’s a long obsolete product, but have you tried asking NTP themselves in case they have an archive?

NTP Technology A/S • Nybrovej 99 • DK-2820 Gentofte • Denmark

 • Phone: +45 45 96 88 80 • Fax: +45 44 53 11 70 • Email:  <mailto:ntp at ntp.dk> ntp at ntp.dk

Otherwise, Gyraf, who has some info on historic products might (only might!) be able to help. http://www.gyraf.dk/

Alex

Two Lochs Radio

Wester Ross Radio Ltd
Serving the communities of Wester Ross as Two Lochs Radio and Lochbroom FM

  _____

•  96.8, 102.2, 106.0 & 106.6 FM
•  Online at www.2LR.co.uk, UK Radioplayer or TuneIn apps.
•  Listen live by phone on +44 330 998 1114 (UK) or 518 500 1063 (US)

  _____