[cma-l] NTP 535-300 TBU Manual request

Serge serge at rwsfm.co.uk
Tue Feb 2 13:41:39 GMT 2016

I'm hoping someone can help me:-

We recently obtained an NTP 535-300 TBU, but it came without manual. It is a
two-line telephone hybrid but with no front panel controls, everything seems to
be through two large multiway connector, no XLR ins or outs or separate remote
connector.

Does anyone have a manual for this unit? It's beautifully built, and we would
very much like to use it, but without some documentation, that may not be
possible.

I've seen from an on-line auction that one or more were sold from the dispersal
of stuff from the BBC World Service at Bush House, so they were used in the UK,
and hopefully some collector might have a manual.

In hope,

Best regards

Serge Auckland

RWSfm 103.3