[cma-l] Season's Greetings from the Community Media Association

Ray Godby ray.godby at hcrfm.co.uk
Fri Dec 23 12:20:36 GMT 2016

Hi

Just to say season greetings to you all and lets look forward to 2017 with
renewed confidence

Ray
Huntingdon Community Radio

On 22 December 2016 at 13:41, Community Media Association <
info at commedia.org.uk> wrote:

> Image: tengrrl (CC BY-SA 2.0
> <https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/>)
>

>> Wishing all our members, supporters, and colleagues all the best for the
> festive season and a prosperous New Year. Thank you for all your support,
> hard work and good wishes over this past year.
>
> 2017 looks to be another exciting year for community media and there will
> be several regional community radio events that the CMA will be supporting
> and also the Community Media Conference and Community Radio Awards in
> September. Next year will see 15 years since the first Access Radio
> stations came on air and we look forward to marking that occasion. Still
> looking ahead, there are bound to be further developments with small-scale
> DAB - and the Broadcasting (Radio Multiplex Services) Bill 2016-17 will get
> its second reading in Parliament on Friday 13th January.
>
> The CMA office will be closed over the holiday period but the community
> media elves will be on hand if you need any help, advice, or a shoulder to
> cry on if the festivities become too much.
>
> The office voicemail will be checked periodically - *0114 279 5219* - and
> any Internet radio enquiries can be emailed to Canstream at
> tech at canstream.co.uk or we have the out of office hours phone number:*
> 0844 357 0442*.
>
> Again, wishing everyone a wonderful break and every success for the New
> Year.
>
> Community Media Association
> --
> http://www.commedia.org.uk/
> http://twitter.com/community_media
> https://www.facebook.com/CommunityMediaAssociation
>
> Canstream Internet Radio & Video
> http://www.canstream.co.uk/
> https://twitter.com/canstream

*01480414104 / 07840667447*   *12th and 13th August  2017 *

*Ray Godby*
*Operations Director/**Head of Production/*
*Vice-Chairman and Event Manager **Huntingdon Carnival.*

Huntingdon Community Radio (Media) Limited Company No 06755423 Registered
in England. Reg Office: St George’s House, 14 George Street, Huntingdon,
Cambs UK PE29 3GH. Directors: William Hensley (Managing),Raymond
Godby, Anthony Obee, Stephen Potter,Scott Pheby, Nicola Rule. This email
and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for
the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions
expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of Huntingdon Community Radio (Media) Limited. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based
upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender
if you believe you have received this email in error.