[cma-l] Signing off

Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk
Fri Dec 23 11:25:51 GMT 2016

Ian

It's a courtesy - to ensure that we are not misquoting them. We've done it
for quite some time. This is standard practice when dealing with Government.

Ofcom is one of our stakeholders. It's relationship management.

Our notes are now online here:
http://www.commedia.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Ofcom_161216.pdf

Season's greetings

Bill