[cma-l] Season's Greetings from the Community Media Association

Shirley Ludford shirleyludford at btinternet.com
Thu Dec 22 15:24:16 GMT 2016

Greetings to you all - and thank you for all the work you do and support offered.
>From all at SWINDON 105.5
  Shirls
  Shirley Ludford
Mob: 07951 366289
High Sheriff's Award for Services to Community
Pride Of Swindon Award
President: Swindon Male Voice ChoirPatron: Commonweal School Patron: Pegasus Brass
Station Manager. TrainerSWINDON 105.5www.swindon1055.com