[cma-l] Season's Greetings from the Community Media Association

Community Media Association info at commedia.org.uk
Thu Dec 22 13:41:43 GMT 2016

Image: tengrrl (CC BY-SA 2.0
<https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/>)

​
Wishing all our members, supporters, and colleagues all the best for the
festive season and a prosperous New Year. Thank you for all your support,
hard work and good wishes over this past year.

2017 looks to be another exciting year for community media and there will
be several regional community radio events that the CMA will be supporting
and also the Community Media Conference and Community Radio Awards in
September. Next year will see 15 years since the first Access Radio
stations came on air and we look forward to marking that occasion. Still
looking ahead, there are bound to be further developments with small-scale
DAB - and the Broadcasting (Radio Multiplex Services) Bill 2016-17 will get
its second reading in Parliament on Friday 13th January.

The CMA office will be closed over the holiday period but the community
media elves will be on hand if you need any help, advice, or a shoulder to
cry on if the festivities become too much.

The office voicemail will be checked periodically - *0114 279 5219* - and
any Internet radio enquiries can be emailed to Canstream at
tech at canstream.co.uk or we have the out of office hours phone number:* 0844
357 0442*.

Again, wishing everyone a wonderful break and every success for the New
Year.

https://www.facebook.com/CommunityMediaAssociation

Canstream Internet Radio & Video
http://www.canstream.co.uk/