[cma-l] Station Closures

Canalside's The Thread office at thethread.org.uk
Wed Dec 14 13:20:00 GMT 2016

Take it to the General at the        CFA          (Community Frustration Association)

Others you can take your case to are :-

The Bang head against a brick wall Association of Great Britain

We’re not listening Confederation of England

UK Going around in circles Society

Peeing in the Wind Federation

:)

Looking forward to hearing more speakers from these associations on Saturday        :)

Onwards and Upwards

Whatever happens, Keep smilin’ kids. Our situations are frustrating, but at least we can still raise a chuckle or two.

Nick Dumpty / Chairman Monkeeeee Magic Association