[cma-l] Station Closures

Cannock Chase Radio office at cannockradio.com
Tue Dec 13 14:07:37 GMT 2016

Dear Bill

Thankyou for your reply Our local MP popped in for an interview and even
said we have been patient enough whilst others are failing we could be a
shining  example of what community radio could achieve. We except OFCOM has
now been able to show flexibility and can clearly see we are ready to
launch serving two towns on two frequencies. The Spectrum is also available
so lets move it on and stop waiting for this that or the other. As members
of the CMA we are entitled to show our frustration and will continue to
push to highlight our case

Regards

Jane Hughes (Director)
Cannock Radio Ltd