[cma-l] EVS vacancy at Youth4Media!

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Tue Dec 13 12:57:55 GMT 2016

From: Agnes Horvath <ah at youth4media.com>

Dear Members,

The selection phase for the next Youth4Media EVS volunteers is officially
OPEN! :)

We are looking for 2 young people, who would be interested to join us for
12 months in Münster (Germany), starting from September 2017.

The volunteer should:
- be between 18-30 years old;
- have a good command of English;
- be a good team player, even in international settings;
- have interest and some experience in digital media, journalism, public
relations, multimedia design and civil society engagement;
- would like to publish his/her articles, videos or photos online;
- have motivation for learning, gaining experience and developing his/her
competences in the previously mentioned fields.

We would be very glad if you could help us to promote this
once-in-a-lifetime possibility! :)

(We are waiting for the CVs and a motivational letters to
info at youth4media.com.)

Here you have the Facebook call to share:

https://www.facebook.com/youth4media/photos/a.185879231428286.51628.166072463408963/1527524320597097/?type=3&theater

Thank you very much,

Agnes Horvath
Project Manager