[cma-l] PPL & PRS for Music Joint Licence for Community Radio

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 11 14:11:45 GMT 2016

Bob - what you have written from 30 years' experience is very valuable - thank you.
But - forgive me - it all reads as probability - and what we must have here is cast-iron legal facts.
So many times we are told that the Royalty Societies are all-powerful with formidable litigation support.

Sorry - that doesn't frighten me one bit.
These situations are all governed by UK Law and administered by one of the best Judiciaries on the planet.
I will not be bullied by any overbearing organisation - of any variety - and neither should the rest of us.

We've recently been shown the power that an MP can exert by summoning a Government Agency to answer questions at The House.

Let's use it!

Ian Hickling

Partner

[https://ci4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/2SkDsnIzSZgRbNnNKBSiwxiFhFQWRGV55mTjVL23fulnJpstZmYxeKrrYefY4qxiSgkMrAETld64XINLXCsujE_zI5gAsQyWeCWvHixcrNYtar3Sij4YlVBgN2NSQ-n2DsgZvrnpWZlfwCQ=s0-d-e1-ft#http://www.transplanuk.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/transplan_UK_weblogo_190x60.png]<http://www.transplanuk.com/>

Office: 016 3557 8435  (07h to 22h GTS)

Car: 075 3098 0115 (only responds when driving)

6 Horn Street, Compton, NEWBURY, RG20 6QS