[cma-l] Feedback and develop of the Community Radio Awards

Community Radio Awards info at communityradioawards.co.uk
Mon Dec 5 10:03:27 GMT 2016

A little update from the Community Radio Awards
View this email in your browser
<http://us4.campaign-archive2.com/?u=486ad2a4e24e9dcd6abcf0ca3&id=b17d16f735&e=14b723f762>
Feedback & development survey for the Community Radio Awards

The Community Radio Awards are proud of our inaugural awards that were held
this year, which included a fantastic ceremony hosted by Birmingham City
University. You can check our videos and photos on our facebook page here
<http://communityradioawards.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=486ad2a4e24e9dcd6abcf0ca3&id=232e371784&e=14b723f762>
as
well as listen back to the Gold entries here
<http://communityradioawards.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=486ad2a4e24e9dcd6abcf0ca3&id=d08ad890fc&e=14b723f762>
.

We have already started the work on the development of the awards and are
exciting for what the 2017 awards will bring. As part of this process we
are running a survey for feedback and thoughts on the development of the
awards, you can submit your feedback here https://goo.gl/forms/
s7wjg7zIaQVIvPDg1
<http://communityradioawards.us4.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=486ad2a4e24e9dcd6abcf0ca3&id=dc790100dd&e=14b723f762>.
We are also running a prize draw for completed entries (deadline 1st of
Jan) with the initial prize of £100 Amazon gift card, and hopefully more
prizes to be announced.

Do you want to be kept upto date with the future of the awards? remember to
sign up to our mailing list here
<http://communityradioawards.us4.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=486ad2a4e24e9dcd6abcf0ca3&id=f41be1d4f1&e=14b723f762>
.
Spread the word! Like us on Facebook, Follow us on twitter and check the
website.
<http://communityradioawards.us4.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=486ad2a4e24e9dcd6abcf0ca3&id=c4f7978479&e=14b723f762>
<http://communityradioawards.us4.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=486ad2a4e24e9dcd6abcf0ca3&id=8559d38dca&e=14b723f762>
<http://communityradioawards.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=486ad2a4e24e9dcd6abcf0ca3&id=f1c0c41def&e=14b723f762>
*Copyright © 2016 Community Radio Awards, All rights reserved.*