[cma-l] Greggs Foundation Local Community Projects Fund (UK-wide)

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Tue Aug 2 15:26:13 BST 2016

The Local Community Projects Fund helps organisations based in local
communities to deliver projects or provide equipment to people in need at
the heart of our local communities. The programme is administered by seven
charity committees throughout England, Wales and Scotland. Please carefully
read the following guidelines before starting an application.

*Who do we support?*

Local Community Projects Funding is offered to organisations supporting
people in need. Any not for profit organisation can apply, however, larger
organisations with a turnover in excess of £300,000 are unlikely to be
successful.

*What type of project can we support?*

We are interested in projects that improve resilience within your community
of interest. This can include sessional activities/respite support,
equipment for sessional activities, trips and residential breaks. We are
also interested in new approaches and innovative ideas as well as
sustainable approaches to supporting your community of interest. We do not
fund running costs or continuation of existing and ongoing work.

*All projects must support a community of interest, ie people who are:*

   - Disabled or suffering chronic illness
   - Living in poverty
   - Voluntary carers
   - Homeless
   - Isolated older people
   - Other demonstrable significant need

*Key Performance Targets:*

Successful applicants should be able to demonstrate improvements against at
least one of our Key Performance Targets to be successful for a grant:

   - Beneficiaries have decreased social isolation
   - Beneficiaries report improved health and wellbeing
   - Beneficiaries report improved resilience/coping mechanisms
   - Beneficiaries have improved life skills
   - Beneficiaries have improved opportunities

https://www.greggsfoundation.org.uk/grants/local-community-projects-fund

\\

https://www.facebook.com/CommunityMediaAssociation

Canstream Internet Radio & Video
http://www.canstream.co.uk/
https://twitter.com/canstream

*Book your tickets now for the Community Media Conference
2016: http://bit.ly/2016CMAConf <http://bit.ly/2016CMAConf>*