[cma-l] Antenna installation on council building - help

Tony Bailey ravensound at pilgrimsound.co.uk
Wed Sep 30 17:23:23 BST 2015

Oh yes, the old chestnut radiation hazard - not very much even at 100
watts - I did a work up some years ago based on the Radiological
Protection Board Info (do they still exist?).  That didn't stop the
council paying a consultant who I recall commented on the proposal to
reduce the power to 10 watts if anyone was on the roof as over the top,
you can't win.

Tony Bailey