[cma-l] Antenna installation on council building - help

David Duffy david at theradiopeople.co.uk
Wed Sep 30 10:58:53 BST 2015

Hi Tony,

Thanks for this.  Price isn’t the issue.  Hard as it might be to believe, the Estate department for this LA don’t have an agreement suitable - or are using this as a way of derailing the process.  They’ve put the onus back on the community station.  So the station is asking if anyone has ‘been there, done that’ and has a working agreement in place with their local authority they can share.

Thanks