[cma-l] AMCR - SDR

Andy Clarke cma at severnfm.com
Tue Sep 15 18:06:03 BST 2015

SDR is definitely the easy bit Glyn - one of my Hack RFs has been txing a  solid DAB signal now for 186 days (I still have 3)!! J

Kind Regards

Andy S Clarke

Managing Director - Ringtone.net Ltd.

 <blocked::http://www.ringtone.net/aboutus.html> http://www.ringtone.net/aboutus.html

cid:image003.png at 01D06D77.D7B3B940
Severn FM is a registered trademark of Ringtone.net Ltd, a company  Registered in England No. 4225273.