[cma-l] The Community Media Conference 2015, Saturday 12th September 2015 - 7 Reasons to Attend

Canalside's The Thread office at thethread.org.uk
Sat Sep 5 11:46:00 BST 2015

Fabulous stuff, I'm sure it will be a corker. Some very important and
relevant stuff here and yes . you would be bonkers not to go. We (Canalside)
have a huge fundraiser that day for the local Football Club and we're
running it hence why I can't go (of all the days we picked the 12th  LOL)
I'd best go and stand in the bonkers corner (again)  :-)

I have to say though I had a little chuckle when I read 'the sponsors'
PPL/PRS      :-)

I don't know which one of them it is, but one of them is charging our guys
for the DAB trials ??    I personally on principal would have told them to
keep their money and wouldn't have let them near the building.    (am I
ranting again ??)   hopefully not. Just making a point, it may be valid it
may not be valid ?

Have a good day next Saturday everyone, Hobs knobs, Rich Tea and Bourbon at
the ready.

Nick

  _____