[cma-l] NCVO / Funding Central - How to create a crowdfunding project TIPS

Cormac Lawler cormac at radioregen.org
Thu Oct 29 14:59:01 GMT 2015

Hi Shirley,

If you haven't seen it, you might be interested in a crowdfunder Source FM did: http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/sourcefm - nice video and good list of rewards, I thought.

Reprezent ran a successful Indiegogo campaign this year https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/save-reprezent-radio-sound-of-young-london#/ - and Shane shared his top tips on this list: http://mailman.commedia.org.uk/pipermail/cma-l/2015-May/025486.html

And finally, another successful crowdfunder by Reform Radio: http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/reformradio - some interesting rewards, including being taken to the zoo. :-)

Hope these help - and all the best with your campaign!

Cormac

Cormac Lawler
Project coordinator
0161 234 2799

Radio Regen
46 Oldham Street, Green Fish Resource Centre, Manchester, M4 1LE
www.radioregen.org

Company Ltd by Guarantee Registered in England and Wales No 3753832.
Registered Charity No 1077763