[cma-l] NCVO / Funding Central - How to create a crowdfunding project TIPS

Shirley Ludford shirleyludford at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 29 12:29:23 GMT 2015

Timely, Martin, as we are currently preparing such a campaign, having just recorded our video.
SWINDON 105.5 is to move studio base.  Not a planned move, but one which will ensure a long-term home, re-engage with some of our volunteers as well asfurther develop our relationship with the Local Authory who own the library building and providing premises for a peppercorn rent.We will be moving in to before the end of this year.
Life never stands still for an active Community Radio Service!  Shirls
  Shirley Ludford
Mob: 07951 366289
High Sheriff's Award for Services to Community
Pride Of Swindon AwardPatron: Commonweal School Patron: Pegasus Brass
Station Manager. TrainerSWINDON 105.5www.swindon1055.com
SWINDON FESTIVAL OF REMEMBRANCE: Wyvern Theatre, 1pm, Sunday 1st November.  See you there...
Listen live 1-3.45pm