[cma-l] Suggestions to get more out of a volunteer

Darren Cullum d.cullum at tonefm.co.uk
Thu Oct 15 20:16:44 BST 2015

I would say that the majority of volunteers are committed to the cause and
will always show willing, however, there is still a small percentage who
want all the 'glamour' of being on the radio or taking advantage of social
activities arranged by a radio station but always appear to be 'unavailable'
when it comes to helping out at weekend events etc.

I'm sure every CR Station has the same problem, but does anybody have any
ways or means to get around this or encourage the less committed to involve
themselves a bit more? My concern is the risk of 'bad feeling' by those who
give their all over those that don't.

Please Note: Tone FM is a 'Not for Profit' Community Radio Station which is
run by volunteers so we may not respond to your email straight away so
please be patient with us. You can help support us by placing a donation
HERE <http://donate.tonefm.co.uk/>

Kind regards.

Darren Cullum

Station Manager

90/91 East Reach, Taunton, TA1 3HF

W: www.tonefm.co.uk <http://www.tonefm.co.uk/>

F: www.facebook.com/tonefm <http://www.facebook.com/tonefm>

T: www.twitter.com/tauntonstonefm <http://www.twitter.com/tauntonstonefm>

Tauntons 107.8 Tone FM is on air now in Somerset's County Town!