[cma-l] Major Incident Planning

Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk
Thu Nov 26 11:43:25 GMT 2015

Good morning

Janey Gordon of the University of Bedfordshire covered this issue -
"Planning On Air Content for an Emergency Situation" - at the last CMA
Conference on 12th September - tweet here:

https://twitter.com/dennisonpacker/status/642723657324855296

I'll see if I have permission to upload the presentation to Slideshare and
add to our Storify of the event here:

https://storify.com/community_media/the-community-media-conference-2015

Will get back to you shortly.

Best regards