[cma-l] Diverse FM Luton

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 7 11:34:04 GMT 2015

Nicely put - as ever - Nick!
As regards this line:
Perhaps correspondence like this needs to be plonked on the Desk of the head Honcho in the DCMS who still after 14 years ‘’simply don’t get it’’ !?
-  have a meeting with him on Friday and I'll make very sure that's on the Agenda.

Ian Hickling
Partner

Office: 01635 578435  (7am-11pm UK time)Carphone: 07530 980115 (only responds when driving)6 Horn Street, Compton, NEWBURY, RG20 6QS