[cma-l] The Voice - we need your help

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Wed May 27 14:55:17 BST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: Paul Crockett <paul at crockett.uk.com>

Hello

*The Voice and North Devon Homes need your help!*

We have submitted an application to the Aviva Community Fund for funding to
replace ageing equipment, and in partnership with North Devon Homes develop
a training pilot for disadvantaged young people in North Devon.

*WE NEED YOUR VOTES*

We need you to give us as many votes as possible to ensure that we stand a
chance of securing this funding.  You can give us up to 10 votes PER email
address, so if you have 3 email addresses you can give us 30 votes !

You will need to register and activate your registration but the process
will only take a few moments.

PLEASE GO TO THIS LINK:

https://community-fund.aviva.co.uk/voting/project/view/2464/

I CAN NOT EMPHASIS HOW IMPORTANT YOUR VOTES WILL BE.  Please vote for us,
and ask as many people as you can to do the same.  Share this information
on Facebook, and forward this email on to your contacts.

Voting closes on the 30th May 2015.

Thanks you for your support.

Kind regards

Paul

*Paul Crockett*

*07779 321022*

*The Voice (North Devon) CIC*

1st Floor, 21 High Street, Barnstaple, EX31 1BG

*On Line – On Digital DAB – on 106.1 & 107.8 fm*

*The Voice - Local Radio for North Devon *

Web: http://www.thevoicefm.co.uk

Email: paul.crockett at thevoicefm.co.uk

 Facebook : TheVoiceNorthDevon

Twitter : @thevoicefm