[cma-l] Free iOS and Android app plus revenue share for community stations

Andy Brown andy at broadcast-tech.co.uk
Fri May 22 12:27:57 BST 2015

Just on this, has anybody taken them up on the offer?

I went to and found the terms and conditions, revenue share and
requirements a little daunting and not fully clear if you would owe them
money for the service, or revenue generation should it not hit expected
targets and/or you did not promote it fully from your community station.

Maybe paranoid, but I'm interested to hear others views?

Regards,

Andy