[cma-l] Free iOS and Android app plus revenue share for community stations

JOHN MUSTOE jdmustoe at hotmail.com
Fri May 22 10:36:56 BST 2015

Congratulations to all involved.This type of innovation will further support Community Radio & place it on another platform for it's listeners to enjoyespecially with it being on Android & Iphone.
With RAJAR taking a very active interest in streaming stats this may (?!) also help Community Stations gain abetter understanding of their following & listenership figures.
Keep up the great work & pushing the boundaries
Regards
John