[cma-l] Breakfast Show

Canalside's The Thread office at thethread.org.uk
Tue May 19 13:13:57 BST 2015

And here lies the balancing act and where the terminology ‘’’warts n’ all’’’
comes in. If we were rolling in money and had 6 Presenters all hogging the
airwaves (ie:- the best six)   are we not going against what we are meant to
be doing (opportunities etc)    but alas taking it to the other extreme is
you just let loose with a complete mish mash
.unless you have a £200,000
grant award, it ain’t gonna work is it ?  and you’ll go downhill faster than
a greased Pig !

A fine balance is the name of the game with possibly a slight sway towards
paying the key folk in the key positions

Hmm ?

Nick

  _____