[cma-l] Three full-time sustainable posts in the Community Media sector - APPLY NOW

Phil Maguire PRA Phil at prisonradioassociation.org
Tue Mar 17 08:08:45 GMT 2015

I am another person called Phil that can back up what Mr Korbel says about SHMU - amazing organisation - amazing people.

Phil Maguire
Chief Executive
Prison Radio Association
Mob: 07921 648 388
www.prisonradioassociation.org<http://www.prisonradioassociation.org>

Sent from my iPhone

On 17 Mar 2015, at 07:47, Phil Korbel <phil at radioregen.org<mailto:phil at radioregen.org>> wrote:

Just to add,

Radio Regen worked with SHMU on a few national projects now and they do amazing work.  If you want to work with one of the very best community media organisations in the UK then give this a good deal of thought.

Disclaimer - Murray has not asked me for this message, nor do I have any shares in SHMU - if they had any ;)

Best wishes

Phil

Phil Korbel FRSA - Director, Radio Regen, charity no. 1077763

www.radioregen.org<http://www.radioregen.org>
www.communityradiotoolkit.net<http://www.communityradiotoolkit.net>
www.connecttransmit.org.uk<http://www.connecttransmit.org.uk>

Please note that I work at Radio Regen under 2 days a week so responses might not be as quick as we'd like.  Many thanks.